Saturday, September 29, 2007

Intro and Update



Hey guys,
Just checkin in with you all and look forward to racing with you next year for those of you who dont know me, my name is Cam Dorn and I guess im the young one here being only 19. This was my first year of triathlon and it has got me instantly hooked I raced in about 15 races this year and loved every last one of them. I am now taking a semester of school in England, but I did not forget to bring my bike with me as you can see. I have still continued training consistently and look forward to have a great season with the team next year.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cam,

Hey man. Glad England is going well and great pictures!!! I have not forgotten about you and will get you hooked up on the coaching side soon (I promise!!!)...

Keep it rockin' and I will talk to you soon.

Jamie

Cam said...

sweet man no problems take your time and by the way good luck on the Half tomorrow go out there and do your thing man!

Stephen Shenal said...

Cam,
Try not to get lost again!!!

Yea, I was told about that!